“Even If Your Wife Works Out Every Day And Looks Like A Greek Goddess, Do NOT Give Her a New Sole F85 Treadmill For Her Birthday!”
Buy one for yourself instead. According to the American Heart Association (AHA), 1 in 2 men and 1 in 3 women are at risk for heart disease. Health is the gift you give yourself and your family.
I”m not telling you to give up on the most important people in your life, but the above statistic is nothing new. What is new is the increasing availability of hig quality fitness equipment for home use. Like the Sole F85 Folding Treadmill.
The Sole F85 is one of the higher end treadmills on the market, so you can expect it to have many of the convenient features found with many other treadmills. Check it out further in our store – click here.
However, there are also a few features that set the Sole F85 Treadmill apart from the others as well as many previous models of the Sole treadmill. Looking at a few of these features and seeing what kind of workout you can get with the machine will help you determine whether or not it is ideal for you.
The first thing you might note about the F85 is that it is a direct upgrade of the F83 model. It has all the same specs of this model with the additional upgrade of the highest horsepower motor the brand has to offer as well as a few other convenient features. Furthermore, there are other safeguards in place to help you make sure you do not overexert yourself but still get the most efficient workout possible.
The F85 Workout
- One of the first things you may notice about the Sole F85 treadmill is the wide running surface that can accommodate many kinds of users.
- This treadmill can reach speeds up to 12 miles per hour and has six auto programs in addition to two programs that you can customize yourself.
- There are also two separate heart rate control programs to help you make sure you stay within your target zone and stay at a safe level as you work out. In fact, this heart rate control program automatically calculates your safe target range based on your age.
- There is also a cushion flesh shock absorption treadmill deck to make the workout more comfortable by reducing the impact on your joints by up to 40%.
- There are incline and speed controls on the armrest so that you can adjust your workout according to your preferences whether you want a low impact or high impact workout.
- Features such as the long commercial size belt and low profile running hood are also conducive to a safe and effective workout.
Many features of the Sole F85 elliptical not only make it fun to use but also easy. These features are especially important when you have specific fitness goals in mind and you need to keep tabs on your progress. For instance:
- This model has a 3.5 horsepower continuous duty HP motor meant to deliver an impressive performance and output.
- The treadmill’s console is user friendly with a vibrant backlit blue LCD display.
- The display gives you messages and provides you with feedback.
- You can monitor your calories, distance traveled, incline, pace, pulse, speed and time.
- The foldable design is ideal for smaller dwellings. The “Easy Assist” folding feature also makes it easy to fold and set up.
- A wireless chest strap is included for easy heart monitoring.
- There is also low deck noise for a quiet workout.
- Last, but not least, the machine can accommodate users up to 400 pound.
Of course, there are also a few disadvantages with the F85 treadmill. Many of these disadvantages may not have much to do with the actual performance of the machine but rather some of the practical considerations you need to make when looking into the machine. For instance:
- The treadmill costs around $3000, which can be expensive for someone on a tight budget.
- The treadmill tends to change speeds quite slowly, which is a deterrent for those who want to use it for interval training.
- The handles are not very usable on higher inclines.
- The treadmill does not have a cool down feature.
- All automatic programs start at .5 miles per hour then automatically go to the maximum speed after the segment.
- It can be difficult to assemble if you have no experience putting together treadmills and assembly also requires at least two people.
Overall, the F85 treadmill appears to be a solid machine for someone looking for a quality treadmill. You have to consider the high price tag when determining whether or not it is a worthwhile investment.
Sole Fitness are offering free shipping to any mainland state at the time of writing this review.
Because of the weight and bulk of this machine, I would recommend you have a professional assemble your machine to make sure you get it right.
These are a few of the pros and cons you will find with this particular machine. You can look at other user reviews to find out whether or not this is the ideal treadmill for your needs.
You may find that most users like the solid build of the machine and its ease of use while others do not like the sluggish manner in which the machine adjusts the speed, so you need to figure in factors such as these.