Before You Buy Any Home Gym Equipment, Find Out What the Sole E95 Elliptical Has To Offer
The Sole E95 elliptical is one of the most popular elliptical machines on the market. It has all of the features you would come to expect from modern machines including many extras that make getting a good workout easier and more fun. This review is to give you a summary of the pros and cons as we see it with this machine. Examining some of its features as well as its pros and cons can help you determine if this is indeed the best machine for your needs.
If you want to go straight to the Sole Fitness site to check out the detailed specifications. If not, then read on where you can learn about.
It should first be noted that this model has some distinct upgrades and changes from other models like the E25, E35 and E55. These are:-
- Changes in the tilt or foot angle that make it easy to adjust; not only to increase or decrease the resistance to your workout but also to accommodate a number of different users
- There are also automatic resistance adjustments when you set the heart rate target to a specific zone. This may be a good feature for people who have cardiac issues and need to make sure they do not accidentally overexert themselves.
What Is So Special About A Sole E95 Workout?
The first thing to consider is the kind of workout you can get from a Sole E95 elliptical machine. This model resembles the machines you would find at a health club or gym, so it is built to give the most complete workout possible for an elliptical. This machine has both forward and reverse fluid natural motion so that the machine feels comfortable. The ramp angle can be adjusted between 0 and 40 degrees, which lets you target individual muscles or work all major lower body muscle groups.
The foot pedal angle adjustment is also a unique feature that is not found on other elliptical machines. The pedals are designed with a two-degree inward slope to reduce the ankle and knee stress that can occur when using elliptical devices. The rear wheels make the machine feel more stable with less side to side foot pedal motion. There are also features to give a complete upper body workout including the incline and resistance controls that have been built into the handle bars.
What We Like About the Sole E95
- Stationary handle bars have pulse sensors built right in so that you can monitor your heart rate.
- Hand grips mold to your grip to make them more comfortable.
- Oversize foot pedals use a durable foam cushioning the make your workout even more comfortable.
- Pedals are adjustable to accommodate the way you walk, which is a nice feature if more than one person uses the machine.
- “Worm drive” dial allows the adjustment to reduce numb toes and sore Achilles tendons.
- Electronic console has a highly visible LCD readout.
- Adjust the resistance of your workout with the touch of a button.
- Whisper quiet mechanics to reduce the amount of noise involved during your workout.
What We Found To Be Worthy of Note
- Weighing in at 215 pounds means it’s no lightweight to move around. But it is also rated for a capacity of 400 pounds, which is pretty generous.
- In general, elliptical machines require a reasonable head clearance from any internal ceilings to allow them to be used safely. If you want to use this baby in the basement, check that your head will not be touching the ceiling.
- Ellipticals are designed for a low impact workout, so it may not be right if you are looking for a high impact machine.
- The on-going issue of cooling fans, internal speakers and water bottle holders. Don’t know why they bother, to be honest. If they intend to fit them, make them useful or just leave them off altogether.
- Assembly is always an issue when you buy something online. If you’re not comfortable getting these things to go together, then think about getting someone who can help you.
At this point, you can pick up one of these units for a very competitive $2,699.99 from via our online store. You get free shipping to any mainland US state, and a 30 day satisfaction guarantee. So if you don’t like it, you can send it back to them. Do remember to keep your paperwork and the boxes it came in to make it happen smoothly!
You can take in all the pros and cons when considering the Sole E95 elliptical machine. You may also look for actual customer reviews to see how users have liked their machines so far. Even though you have to consider the quality of the workout you can get with the Sole E95, you also have to make other practical considerations such as the cost and quality of the machine. However, this machine seems built to last and has a two-year labor warranty and a five-year parts and labor warranty to assure its quality. Taking all of the above into consideration, it gets a 4 out of 5 rating.
for free shipping and 30 day money back guarantee on the Sole E95 Elliptical.
If you found this Sole E95 Elliptical review to be of any use in your decision making process, why not give us a ‘Like’ below.